jueves, junio 04, 2009

very secret weapon, very low budget highly effective...

Ana Paula se fue, Ana Paula ya no está and I may not believe as she stayed for such short time and right now I am sure she is happily laughing now and she saw what it was our complicated lifes and somehow inside me i feel a beautiful peace even though many plans seem completely unfulfilled many times probably obviously I'm quite naive, you achived what many never ever ever will instantly with yourserf you implanted a seed of your love and your traits that no one will ever be...

oh, my darlin life down here is quite tougher, months are longer than they used to be. And the silence you left in the wooden house seems to starren to dissapear but i have a secret secret weapond very low budget highly effective but i have a very secret weapon very low budget highly effective and that is that i love

Juan Son
"Ana Paula" lyrics

-----------------------------------------
"Cómo quieres que te olvide si cuando comienzo a olvidarte, me olvido de olvidarte y comienzo a recordarte." Woddy Allen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario