I'm not sure whether this is a sign or it's just myself trying to stop me from doing something that scares me... commitment... certainly...
Is it really happening? Can you explain me how did we get here? It feels like it was a long way, but then it looks like we have been here for a second, and forever, a curious contradiction. We marely knew each other, and we know each other like nobody else... how could this be?
ok, so right now things are like this, and we'll have to deal with it, where did he say I was going? oohhh, that correct! we are going on that direction, but... is this what I want? ok, lets don't think about my dreams, is this the best for me? maybe I didn´t dream about it, but right now is as good as it can get... should I go on then?
should I follow my guts and listen to my heart? has somebody actually heard his heart? has your heart talked to you? I wonder what would my heart tell me? Would it be usefull? Would my heart give me some pieces of advice that would actually help me?
Ok, I tried to hear, but nothing yet... maybe if I estimulate it... maybe if you kiss me my heart will start talking... right... that's not gonna happen, let's face it, nothing's stopping me, I could keep on walking.
Then if I want to go forward and he wants it too, then why aren't we moving?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ella no es perfecta, pero fue la única que dijo "acepto"."
Cosmo - Los Padrinos mágicos
jueves, junio 25, 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario